The term ‘wheelgoo' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website, Grotech Production Ltd, whose registered office is Britannia Road, Goole, DN14 6ET, registration number 04437601 in the UK. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user of our website
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Such content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we or any associated third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the site for any particular purpose. It is acknowledged that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Grotech Production Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further assistance. They do not signify that we endorse these websites, nor do we have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland & Wales.